Nuffnang

Thursday 28 June 2012

Helloo my Blog

Salam
Hye....i am so happy that i am finally have this space to write something here....YESSSSSS..after a few months!!!!

hmnnn... few things happen recently with ups and downs...but everything is under control and smoothly manageable at times .....Alhamdulilah...Smile....>.<
after this i will  "rajin" write and share my stories with all of you...blink3....i am expecting more entries to come after this....but...did not know yet....hihihi
hmnnn...actually i did not have any ideas about what i am really want to write about because my head was toing2..huhuhu..pity me....my target is to finish my action research which is xde la nk research sgt pom for this last semester and also for the final year...kah3...

Btw...i am currently doing my intership programe at the same school as before....at Sekolah Kebangsaan Renek about 22 kilometres from my college....hmnnn...sound like story ker?? macam kanak2 ribena writing an essay..kah3....

so far everything was going smoothly.... all the teachers and students are really-really good to me....and i love to stay at the for a few weeks ago...hihihi..ayat bodekkah??...nevermind...kah3....

hmnnn... i am almost forgot to wish happy belated birtday to my dearest friend for ever....NURUL AFIZA.....Happy birthday sayang...i am so sorry that i didn't buy a present for you.....but last year i made my own special card for you, REMEMBER???..ekekeke.. it valid for this year too.. i forgot to mention it in the card....kah3....

Star Jump!!!!!!hip....hooorEEEyyyyy.....i think i will write few entries about my experinces while doing praktikum at school....boleyyy ke idokkkk??....so stay tuned....

No comments: